In OOTD

Suit and Tie


Last Friday, my office Maverick celebrated its 14th Anniversary. For those of you who haven't known about Maverick, it's a Communications Consultancy (or Public Relations) that specializes in Crisis and Issue Management. Last year, we had a Carnaval in our office, and this year, we took it up a notch by holding it in a hotel! We had a lot of fun. Lots of performances, games, and we even had a vlogging competition where my team and I won the 1st Runner-Up title! To watch the submissions, click here

We had a dress code to follow where everyone had to dress up using Red, White or Black for their ensemble. Everyone looked stunning! I also took the opportunity to dress the best that I could. I chose the safest color to play which is Black as it's easy to pair with everything (and truth be told, it makes you look A LOT skinnier).

God knows I love spacious, nicely decorated bathroom, and this hotel is no exception. When I walked into the bathroom, I gasped for a moment cause it's seriously one of the nicest bathrooms I've ever walked in my life and am not even joking. So, yours truly took the opportunity to have a quick photo session during bathroom break of my office's anniversary. 


Blazer: The Executive | Shirt: Zara | Trousers: H&M | Shoes: Aldo

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment