In Review

[REVIEW]: Saturday Morning at ST. ALi


Hey peeps! How did your weekend go? I hope it went well and you had lots of fun. Yet here we are again facing Monday and the usual routine *shakes head

Anyhoo, those who know me personally must've known that am such a sucker for coffee and when I heard that one of the best and famous coffee shops and roasters from Melbourne, Australia, ST.ALi is finally here - I know that I have to try it ASAP. It is located at Setiabudi One, Kuningan and it is no doubt that ST.ALi currently becomes the most talk of the town for coffee lovers in Jakarta.



If am not mistaken, ST.ALi is made possible in collaboration with Common Grounds. Talking about the interior, I like clean, spacious vibes that ST.ALi is providing here even though there's no AirCon, but the space is actually quite airy. I also like the minimal setting of 'espresso bar' and 'manual brew' bar. It's quite theatrical to watch the baristas working amirite? 


For the coffee, ST. ALi offers various espresso based drinks (IDR 40-45k) and Filter Bar IDR 60k. Other than various iced and non-coffee drinks that are available. The white espresso  lines come in a variety of serving such as cappuccino, flat white, latte and picollo. I tried their Latte Piccolo (IDR 45.000,-). It was light, but too light for my taste.









Bomber Jacket: The Executive | Jeans : Zara | Shoes: Camper 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment