In Thoughts

Inspira-shion



Hey peeps! Got some time to kill, so I decided to post on here today


Lately, I haven't gotten much time to take my outfit picture *too damn busy with work*, so it's kinda hard for me to post #OOTD kinda-post. Instead, in this post Imma share you some famous fashion bloggers that inspire me. 
*and explain the reason why I love suits so much haha 
Enjoy!


Adam Gallagher 
from iamgalla.com

Vini Uehara
from viniuehara.com.br


Yoshi and Peter Sudarso
from sudarsobros.blogspot.com


Petar C.
http://www.leatherscentblog.com/

Marcell Florus
from onedapperstreet.com

Moti Ankari
from themetro-man.com

Anthony Urbano
from closetfreaksblog.com



What's bugging me is how affordable brands like Zara and H&M overseas. Seems like they overcharged things here which is sucks, cause I wanna buy some moreee. Anyways, I promise i'll do more outfit post in the future, but this month is not the right time lol. 



Till Next Post


Marcel



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment